Tuesday: Shoulder, Triceps
Thursday: Back, Biceps
Friday: Chest, Glutes
- I do plyometrics on Fridays also, it help to really shape my legs and glutes and gives me that extra cardiovascular boost for the weekend.
- My abs workout consists of 3 days a week with 2 days being high rep, no weight and the middle day weighted low rep workouts.
- When in contest preparation I do cardio 5-6 days a week for about 20-30 minutes. I have a very high metabolism and too much cardio is not beneficial for me. My favorite cardio equipment is the Summit Climber. It also helps me to strengthen my legs which are my weakest body part. Off season cardio is very sporadic for me. I usually try to get about 3 days a week for 30 minutes in when I can.
Sample Back exercises she does:
- Close grip pull-ups
- Barbell Bent over rows (underhand grip)
- Close Grip bar lat pull downs
- Hammer Strength lat pull downs
- Close Grip Hammer strength Lat Pull downs
- Standing Cable pull overs
Gennifer Strobo wins IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow 2014